I fell for You ...

Good afternoon. Today I'm popping in to share some inspiration for the NEW Rubberneckers Stamps Challenge #4 ~ St. Patti's Day or Green.


Today's card I'm sharing a Sneak Peak at one of the NEW Stamp Sets (#3004) that will be Releasing in Mid-March. The NEW Sets are Clear Stamps and they come with Coordinating Dies! Awesomeness!!!

To start, I stamped the fishing vest with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Solar White cardstock, and colored the vest with my Copic Markers. I then created a background with the hooks/fishing lours onto Rustic White cardstock using Memento Cottage Ivy. This was layered onto Green cardstock, and then on my Rustic White cardbase. Using the vest die I cut one out of the Rustic White cardstock and Green cardstock, and then layered my color vest on top. Using 1 of the 4 sentiments in the set, I stamped it in Cottage Ivy and cut it out with my MFT Pierced Rect. STAX die, and then also cut one in Green, and layered them together. The vest and sentiment were adhered with 3D Foam Squares.

Here's a Sneak Peak of the NEW Set ...


We have some awesome inspiration for the NEW Challenge over at the Rubbernecker Blog. The prizes are amazing so I hope you stop by for all of the details, and then join in the FUN!

Challenges entered:
Until next time ... Enjoy!




Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Ruza, I love this card! My husband loves fishing and this set would be ideal to use for his birthday card!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT
Robin said…
This is adorable! What a great card for a fisherman! Love the green! Hugs, Robin
Dana Johnson said…
Fantastic card!! Thanks for joining us at the Come and get it challenge. ~DT Dana
This is soooo cute! I love the theme and the great background you made with the stamps!
Maikreations said…
This is such a great card, love the patterned paper you have created and the sentiment is awesome for anyone who loves fishing ;o) Thank you for joining our "Go Green" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Happy crafting, Maike
Unknown said…
Makes for a super card Ruza. Especially for a "fish" person.
So love this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx