Forever Friends ...

Good morning! It's time for a New Monthly Challenge over at the Great Impressions Blog. This months Challenge is Anything Goes with an Inspiration Photo, and there is an awesome Prize for the Winner.


My card features the adorable Forever Friends (G498) stamp. Using Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink, I stamped the image on watercolor paper. Using a variety of Marvey LePlumme Markers, I applied the ink to my pallet and colored the image using a paintbrush and water.

I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder on the card, tied a blue ribbon I recycled around the card, and then using 3D Foam Tape I added the adorable girls to my design. Speaking of design, my card was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch # 261 (shown below).


I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and play along. If you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.







Products not listed above: 
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, CCS Navy



Comments

paperkicks said…
Adorable card...and your coloring is beautiful!
Jen Mitchell said…
This is so pretty! I love that sweet image and you've colored it so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Dotty Jo said…
Thanks so much for playing with the Sistahs! Your card is adorable, Jo x
Donna said…
Super cute card and a great take on the sketch!!
Thanks for watercolouring with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!
Jane Willis said…
Very sweet, and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at SOSS
Jane
Lindsey said…
What a sweet watercolour panel. Great card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Majo said…
Great job!! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Majo -DT ♥
Gorgeous. Very well done. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.