Photo Album Home Decor ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing how to turn an Envelope Photo Album into Home Decor that I created for CutCardStock using Royal Linen Eclipse Black Cardstock, Brown Bag Kraft Envelopes, Brown Bag Invitations, Basic Grey Magnetic Discs, and 4/8" Navy Sheer Organza Ribbon.


I love checking out YouTube video's for inspiration, and today's project was inspired by an Envelope Mini-Book. The following photo's contain the instruction I created, based on the video, to create my Photo Album / Centerpiece.


Envelope Mini-Book







I loved creating today's project, and think it would be cool to make one for each of the Seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) so you can display some of your favorite photo's through out the year. Adding the magnets to the album makes it close for easy storage. 

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, and that you give this technique a try!
All of the items listed above, except for the Design Paper that I picked up on sale at Michael's, can be found at CutCardStock, and make sure you check out the Classic Crest and Classic Linen Cardstock which is currently on Sale.

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Product not listed above ...
 - Craft Smith Natural Luxury 12x12 Paper Pad, EKS Bracket Edge Punch, 1/4" Scor-Tape

Comments

Your centerpice looks fabulous, realy amazing!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥
Anne Chilvers said…
A beautiful creation, thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, best wishes, Anne DT x