MHK Designs December Release Day 5 ...

Good Morning. Its day 5 of the MHK Designs Digital Stamps December Release, and I have what I consider to be a "love" card to share.


My card features one of the images and sentiments from the Rock My World Stamp Set. After printing the rocking chair and sentiment, I cut them down to the size I wanted. Marvey Markers were used to color the image, and a variety of distress inks were used for the background. After making my my cardbase I pulled out some DP, stickers and enamel dots to put design together.

Marvey Markers: #28 English Red & #43 Brilliant Yellow

Here's a look at the entire Rock My World Stamp Set ...


Now, we can't have a Release without a Giveaway!

The Giveaway starts Sunday, December 6th and goes thru Friday, December 11th. This represents the days we are showcasing each of the sets being released. There are a total of 6 Stamp Sets being released this month, one for each day. How do I WIN this amazing set you ask? Head on over to On A Stampage for all of the details.

If you are on Facebook, we'd love to have you join our MHK Designers & Friends Facebook Page. For every 50 Members who join the group, there will be a Giveaway. Make sure you join in the FUN to find out all of the details.

At this time I would like to thank my friend, Mynn, for the opportunity to work with her lovely vintage images. I wish her all the best of luck, and success, with her business MHK Designs.

Until next time ... Enjoy!







Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Carta Bella Christmas Day DP
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon, Rusty Hinge & Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
 - Other: SRM #58003 Sticker Stitches Black, YNS Black Enamel Dots

Comments

New Creations said…
Beautiful vintage feel in this creation, love the layering and enamel dots!
Fikreta said…
wonderful card!
and fun sentiment!
hugs
have a nice day

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Great card and a great sentiment!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥
Tina Z. said…
amazing card and sentiment!
Mynn xx said…
First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sticking with your commitment! I love knowing that you are a woman of your word! Secondly, this is SO FUN! I LOVE the gorgeous coloring and fabulous distressing! The layering on this is AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your help at MHKDesigns--you are a gem! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx