Holiday Gift Box ...

Good morning! I altered a box for Holiday Gift Giving for the CutCardStock Holiday Countdown Series.


I love saving boxes to alter them, and today's project was quick an easy to do. I only used cardstock, my scoreboard, a Snowflake punch, Wreath/Sentiment die, Stickles, Tombow Mono Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue, 1/4" Scor-Tape, and ribbon from my stash.

The bottom of the box features Silk Glitter Sparkling Water (Aqua) 12x12 cardstock, and I used the Stardream Metallic Antique Gold cardstock for the top. Tombow Mono Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue was used to adhere the cardstock to my box. I really love the combination together.


The edging was created with Stardream Metallic Crystal (White) cardstock and a Snowflake Punch from EKS, which I adhered with 1/4" Scor-Tape to make sure I didn't move it after applying it to the lid. I added a bit of ribbon from my stash above the punched border and applied it with 1/4" Scor-Tape.


I used the Wreath Die with Stardream Metallic Emerald, and the Sentiment was used with Stardream Metallic Quartz (Off-White) cardstock. After cutting both out I used the Tombow Mono Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to add them to the cover, and applied Xmas Red Stickles to represent berries on the wreath.


Once done, I used some ribbon I received from a swap to tie up my packaging.

All of the Stardream Metallic cardstock is 10% off as part of the Sale going on right now, and we don't forget to check out the 6x6 Assorted Cardstock Paper Pads that we now carry!

Until next time ... Enjoy!







Products not listed above:
 - EKS Snowflake Punch, Cherry Lynn Designs Joy to the World Wreath Die

Comments

Fikreta said…
this is very nice
>^.^<