Wishing you a ...

Good evening! Popping in to share a card I created for the Make It Monday Challenge #223 ~ Camouflaged Pocket Inserts


The only stamp set that I have that would work with this challenge is the Vintage Linens Stamp Set. I don't have the coordinating dies, so I fussy cut each of the pieces out.


I used Dark Chocolate to stamp the outline of the flowers, Harvest Gold and Orange Zest for the flowers, and New Leaf for the leaves. Once the flowers were done, I pulled out my Mood Mix Papers and chose the black and white stripes for my pocket to lay against Harvest Gold Papers. The tag insert was made with Vintage Cream cardstock and a corner round punch.

Here's a closer look at the flowers/sentiment ...


I had fun creating the pocket and camouflaging it with the flowers.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Other: Tombow Mono Liquid Glue, 3D Foam Tape, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Comments

Really pretty! Awesome job cutting!
Unknown said…
Very pretty. Love the colors you chose. TFS
Mimi H. said…
Such a pretty card!
Nancy said…
That sure was camouflaged indeed! Super, Super card!!!! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Seize the Birthday, we hope you will join us again soon!
JoAnn said…
Beautiful. Great job with the camoflaged pocket. The flowers are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.