Keep Calm and Drink Coffee ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today with a card that is perfect for the "coffee lover" in your life.


I'm not a coffee drinker myself, more of a Coca-Cola drinker first thing in the morning. However, I do know a lot of people who require a cup of coffee (or more than 1-cup) to start their day. The newly released Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sentiment from Inky Impressions is perfect for those coffee lovers in your life.

After printing the sentiment, I fussy cut it out and colored the frame with my Black 0.5 Copic Multi-Liner, and then colored in the coffee mug with E51, E53 & E55. Popped the sentiment on my cardstock with part of a 3D Foam Sheet, and added some enamel dots in the corners. Love the CAS design!


Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.

Challenges entered ...
 - Art Impressions Challenge #151 ~ Java Love
 - Repeat Impressions Challenge #DCC114 ~ Brown, Black and White
 - Sister Act Card Challenge #89 ~ Anything Goes

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!




Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Paper Studio Heavy Weight Black, AMS Toffee
 - Other: My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio Enamel Dots

Comments

Kathy S said…
I AGREE - I'm having a cup right now! This is perfect for the Brown, Black and white challenge at Repeat Impressions blog. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week and hope you will join us again very soon!
Cheri said…
Your card is wonderful, Ruza. Your fussie cutting is amazing. Thank you for playing along with the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.
Unknown said…
Very elegant and pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!