LTC ~ Add Some Lines ...

This week our Challenge is "Add Some Lines" and
our Sponsor is ...
Stitchy Bear Stamps
featuring stamps from several artists
My Heart PiecesReece's Scrap PiecesAlipeeps Art
and Stitchy Stamps

First up is an adorable image called 


I thought I would try a different coloring medium for this beauty
so I pulled out my Faber-Castell Art Grip & Pastel Pencils to
color her up. It was a bit of a challenge for me, but I like
how it turned out. My design is based on the
  Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge #73.

Next up is Goth Prom Queen by SS.


I thought I challenged myself with my Pencils on Birthday Time,
but this Prom Queen was a true challenge!
I pulled out my trusted Copic Markers and went to town.

Love to Create Challenge is having a Design Team Call.
We are looking for 2-3 talented crafter's to join our Team!
Hop on over to the LTC Blog for all the details!

While you are there make sure you check out the challenge details,
 and the amazing projects created by the rest of the designers.

Challenges entered ...

Seems A Little Sketchy #73


I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Bunny said…
Hey, Ruza. I couldn't find an e-mail address for you. Just wanted to tell you that you were a winner at Sugar Peas for the comment on their new releases. Have fun creating. They look like such fun stamps. I don't remember which one you won.
Sandy Trefger said…
Cute! Love how this turned out with our sketch! The striped paper is fabulous with this image! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
Sandy Trefger said…
Congratulations! Random.org chose your card as our winner for our Seems A Little Sketchy #73 challenge! Please visit the original blog post for instructions on how to claim your prize!