Thank you ...

Good evening! Hope you are having an awesome week.

The card I'm about to share is very different for me ... no markers were used.
 Say what! Yup, not one Copic Marker touched my card.

I tried a new technique this week for the 

I have a small collection of Papertry Ink products, and every week I tell 
myself that I'm going to create a project for the Papertry Ink Challenge. Then 
the week passes by and I miss the deadline. Not this week! I was determined to
 try a new technique! So I headed off in search of Embossing Paste. I tried
 Michael's and Hobby Lobby and neither carried it. So I went to the 
only local craft store in search of Embossing Paste, and they 
had some (insert smiley face)


I only have the one (1) Die from Papertry Ink that I thought would work for this challenge, and it's called Cover Plate: Triangles Die

I cut out three (3) pieces of the die as instructed in the video tutorial and 
glued them together, then mixed the Embossing Paste with three different 
inks. I covered the whole plate with the Embossing Plate mixture working 
from each side with the same color combination. Once done I removed
 the die and let it sit overnight. Only one side turned out really nice 
so I cut my background in half. More practice is needed. 

My 3-D sentiment was created by cutting four (4) copies of the
 Wonderful Words: Thank You Die and gluing them together.



Here is a picture of the Embossing Paste and Inks that were used.


I'm not sure if this is the correct Embossing Paste for this technique, but I had
 fun making the card. I'm sure I will be trying this technique again soon.

I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White
 - Other: 1/4" Scor-Tape, Thin 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Vikki H said…
lovely job and so glad you pursued the search for the embossing paste. The word die is perfect with it too!