Flower Girl in Pari ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Artbymiran Blog today and the card I created features the lovely Digital Stamp called Flower Girl Vanessa!


Flower Girl Vanessa is such a beautiful young lady. She is all dressed up, ready to do her important job and celebrate. I really wanted to create a card with this image, and plan on printing her again for when I finally scrapbook my son's wedding pictures. I will try and match the color of my daughter Katie's dress next time. Katie was a Jr Bridesmaid at my son's wedding and this image will be perfect for my scrapbook pages. I didn't have the patience to get it done now. LOL!


Flower Girl Vanessa was colored with my Copic Markers, 
fussy cut out, and added to my design.

We would love for you to become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer. If you have time we would also love for you to join our  FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. Don't forget to check our our NEW Artbymiran Challenge Blog also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

Until next time ... Enjoy!
******************************
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Core-Cards Dark, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Blush DP
 - Other: Kaiser Baby Pink Paper Flowers, Kaiser Soft Pink Rhinestones (center of flowers), DCWV Vintage Collector Rhinestone Swirls

Comments

Mi Ran Jung said…
Gorgeous card Ruza!!!! Love the beautiful scene and gorgeous embellishment.