Thank you ...

Hey there. Finally finished my card for Simply Betty Stamps November Fan Page Challenge ... of Pilgrims and Indians.


This month I decided to work with Pilgrim Corinne, and the Challenge for Corrine is to use Fall Colors (i.e. Brown, Orange, Yellow Red, Green, etc.).

Pilgrim Corinne was colored with Copic Markers, and fussy cut out. I also colored an extra copy of her hat and hair, separately, and used my Xyron Sticker Maker to paper-piece the sections. I love how it adds extra dimension to the finished image. Instead of using the sentiment that came with the image I chose to use a Thank You Flag.

Here is a closer look at Pilgrim Corinne ...

Copics: E000, E00, E13, E21, R21, E31, E33, E35, E37, E15, E18, E95, E97, E99, E81, 
Y21, YR23, YR12, YR14, YR18, R35, R29, G07 

My design was inspired by the Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge #52.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Kraft, AMS Cherry, Fancy Pants Swagger DP
 - Other: Bella Blvd Thank You Flag (#400), YNS Berry Red Gumdrops (YNSGD010), 3D Foam Tape

Comments

Sandy Trefger said…
Super cute Thanks card! I love that image! Too funny! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
Betty Boo! said…
Sweet nibblets! This is BEAUTIFUL!! Your coloring is gorgeous.
Betty Boo! said…
Sweet nibblets! This is BEAUTIFUL!! Your coloring is gorgeous.