Snowy Kisses & Winter Wishes ...

I recently came across a NEW Artist on Facebook, and was one of 3 individuals to get an amazing deal on 3 images! The Artist's name is Mi Ran Jung (FB Page), and she has an Etsy Store called Artbymiran. I colored up 2 of the images this week, and created cards with them today! So here goes ...

The first image I used is called Winter Coloring Page, Big Eyed Girl


The second image I used is called Snowman and Girl


Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils were used to color both of these amazing images! I love paper-piecing my images to add dimension to the image so I printed several copies of each image, colored them up and then paper-pieced them together.

Both of my cards were inspired by Sketches ...


197



I will be entering my cards to each of the Sketch Challenges listed above, and then they are going into my collection of cards for Operation Write Home.

If you absolutely LOVE these images as much as I do, make sure you check out her Store ... Artbymiran, and then head on over to Mi Ran's FB Page to check out the Giveaway that Mi Ran currently has going on .

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
Winter Coloring Page
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, AMS Blueberry, My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas DP, Papertry Ink White
 - Stamps: Clear & Simple Flurry Days Sentiments
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Papertry Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, YNS Whatnot Seasons Set One Die Set, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Snow White Tulip Matte Dimensional Fabric Paint, Want2Scrap White Pearls
Snowman & Girl
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Cherry Splash, Papertry Ink White
 - Stamps: Clear & Simple Flurry Days Sentiments
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Papertry Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, The Twinery Maraschino Twine, Ranger White Opal Liquid Pearls, 3D Foam Squares

Comments