Thinking of You ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge to begin.

Love to Create Challenge #83
 ~ Clean N Simple ~ 

For this weeks Challenge, we the Designers, could use any stamps that we have
... could be digital, red rubber, or clear ... to create our Clean N Simple card,
and I decided to create two of them to share with you today.

Our Sponsor this week is ... Di's Digi Downloads


My first card feature the Pretty Petals Digital Stamp by StampArt Designs by Kathryne with a sentiment from Clear & Simple Kinds Deeds stamps set. I colored the lovely Sunflower with my Copic Markers, added the sentiment and popped the design onto my base card.


My second card features the cutest stamps from the Avocado Arts Thankful for You stamp set. I double stamped the spider web ... once with Tuxedo Black Ink & once with London Fog. The design is inspired by the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #45.


The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, AMS Onyx

Comments

What a beautiful sunflower! Your coloring is fabulous. And, I love the creepy fun spider! Great Halloween card!
Leigh Penner said…
Great cards!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!
Chrissy Larson said…
Such pretty cards and so fun!