Oktoberfest FUN ...

Good morning! It's time for a NEW Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge over in our Paper Craft Planet Group.



I colored the beautiful Cheers Sassy with my Copic Markers, cut her out and added her to my Labels One Dies that represent a window ledge. The background was colored with Chalk Pencils, and added to the background with some leaves popping out and red pearls.

I  don't drink so I left off the sentiment, which I will add at a later date when I decide who the card will be given to. My card is loosely based on an older sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy Challenges.


I'm looking forward to seeing your creations for our Octoberfest Theme Challenge! Make sure you head on over to the PCP Sassy Group for all the details about the Challenge, and how you can join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 -  Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Core-Cards Dark, Bazzill Brown - Papaya Pure Dark & Red, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 DP, Jillibean Soup Homemade 6 Bean Soup DP 
 ... Dies:  Nestabilities Labels One, Memory Box Fresh Foilage
 ... Other: Want2Scrap Red Pearls

Comments

Beautiful card, Ruza! Fabulous coloring.
Anonymous said…
Great card! Love the colors.