With Sympathy for your loss ...

Good morning! Can you believe it's July 1st? Summer came in with a bang and it's flying by so fast. My weekend was filled with FUN! I attended the Basic & Intermediate Certification classes for Copic Markers this weekend and am now Certified! I can't wait until the Advanced Certification class comes to town. I then spent my Sunday organizing all of my Copic Markers, then ordering refills and a couple new markers. Enough about me, let's get back to our regularly scheduled program.

(create a project showing your support for someone who is having hard time, 
or if they have lost someone special in their lives)

Our Sponsors this week are ... Bugaboo & Beccy's Place


I don't like making Condolence cards but this beautiful Bird on a Wire digi-stamp from Beccy's Place inspired me to create one. I colored the stamp with my Copic Markers, and left it CAS by popping it up with the different layers, and adding the sentiment.

I hope my post today has inspired you to share your projects this weeks over at the Love to Create Challenge Blog.

Before I end my post today, I want to wish my Canadian friends a safe and FUN Canada Day.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products:
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Stampin' Up Vintage Violet
 ... Stamps: Beccy's Place Bird on a Wire, Clear & Simple Kind Deeds
 ... Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful Ruza. wen are you coming up to teach me :)
Linda Palmer said…
Wow!! This is a gorgeous sympathy card, the prettiest I've seen. I love everything about it especially the shading down the left side, so beautiful and makes the image just pop! I love this card.