Snack Time ...

Good morning! I'm over on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today sharing some FUN Snacks I put together featuring the Fun Starts Here stamp set, and some products I won from SRM Stickers a couple months ago.


The first project uses a SRM 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" Glassine Bag.  I ran the top portion of the bag thru my Cutlebug with a Swiss Dots Embossing Folder then added Neon Washi Tape and Recollections Crocheted Trim along the bottom to match the colors of the Popcorn Bag. The tag was created with scrap cardstock, and attached with Lemondrop Twine from The Twinery.

Here's a picture showing how the Orville Pop Up Bowl fit inside the Glassine Bag perfectly.

Now for the chocolate lovers, like my daughter Katie, I dress up an SRM Small Clear Pillow Box. I wrapped 2 sides of the box with Neon Washi Tape, filled it with M&M's, closed the flaps, and then added the sentiment.


These were so much FUN to work with. I'm going to hit the SRM Online Store to pick some more of these up. They will be perfect for packaging my year end gifts that I am making for Katie's Educational Team.

Fun Starts Here 4x6 Stamp Set

Now for these snacks. Well, I'll give Katie the M&M's and I will pop the Popcorn to snack on while crafting tomorrow.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other ingredients: Neenah Solar White and scrap cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, Eyelets, Xyron Sticker Maker.

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
Aren't those bags the best. I use them for everything! This is so cute! Love the sweet package of M & M's too! :-))))
Chris (catt871) said…
What a great little snack set! SO FUN!!!!! LOVE this!!!
Hugs,
Chris