It's a Meljen's Party ...

This is my 2nd post today, please go HERE for the Stamp Annie*Thing Release Blog Hop!

***********************************

I'm over on the Meljen's Designs Blog today sharing my Party card that I created for Melissa, Artist & Owner of Meljen's Designs, to Celebrate her 3-Yr Anniversary. So here goes ...


This FUN images is called Party Time Cat Colored. I coordinated my DP and colors to match this guy!

Speaking of parties ... Meljen's Designs has an awesome PARTY going on this month to Celebration their 3-Yr Anniversary!


This post is bittersweet for me, as it's my last post as a Meljen's Designer. I have stepped down for personal reason, and will truly miss working with all of the amazing Designers!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & Bazzill carstock, My Mind's Eye Hootenanny DP.

Comments