Sleep Tight ...

Good morning! Happy Monday to all. I am scheduling all of my posts for the week, as Katie is on Spring Break. Katie is visiting her grandparents today so I will finish writing up my DT Posts, and then hang out with her for the rest of the week. So while I'm hanging with Katie, I have a Spring like challenge for you to play along with.


This week our Sponsors are ... Wings & Willows and QKR Stampede 


Today's card features the adorable Sleep Tight from Wings & Willows, that I colored with my Copic Markers. I actually printed two copies and popped the colors image on top of the other. The design around the outside was created with something old that I just remembered was in my craft room. I pulled out my Creative Memories Cutting Patterns Board, and used a Copic 0.35 Multi-Liner to create the stitches. My design is based on the Seems A Little Sketchy Challenge #35.

Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, RV10, RV13, B000, BG01, BG02, BG05, B06, 
YR14, E97, E95, E19, E000, E81, E51, E53, E42

The metal corners came from a crafty friend. I think they might be Tim Holtz, but I'm not 100% sure.

Now for the sketch ...

I hope you have time to create a Pastel Colors project this week, and share it with us over at the Love to Create Challenge Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & AMS Blueberry cardstock, BoBunny "Bold & Bright Double Dot DP", Teresa Collins "Sweet Afternoon" DP, Studio G Adhesive Gems.

Comments

Kathy said…
So cute Ruza. Love the sweet image and your coloring is amazing as always.
Sonia said…
Wonderful card ,I adore this sweet image and the beautiful colors used^_^
Happy week,
Sonia
rachel said…
fabulous image - and great use of our sketch - thanks for joining us at SALS this time and good luck xx
Linda W. said…
Thanks for playing with us at SALS these 2 weeks! I totally love your creation - especially those neat metal corners.