Dreaming of Spring ...

I've been a little quiet this week here on the blog as I try to get all of my Design Team projects finished. Today is the start of a busy week on my blog. I know it's only Friday, but there is so much happening over the next several days. Between Challenges, the Sassy Studio Design's Blog Hop / New Release, and then I threw in a couple projects I created just for me! So let's get started ...

This weeks theme is "Thinking of Spring"


Spring brings to mind "Easter"! Especially with it being so early this year. My card features the adorable Springtime Bunny (digi16104). After printing two copies I colored one with Copic Markers, and added a bit of color to the second image before using my oval die to cut it out.  I proceeded to cut out the first image and layer it on the second image for a 3D effect. Check out the side view photo ...


Springtime Bunny is available in Red Rubber and Digital Format, and can be found in the QKR Store by using the "Search our Store" Engine and entering 16104.

My design today is based on the Seems A Little Sketch Challenge #34. I just found the Sketch Challenge blog and couldn't resist using the sketch, which I flipped.


I hope you'll share your "Springtime" projects with us at the QKR Challenge Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White, AMS Pistachio Solid & Lemon Whip cardstock, My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody DP, Nestabilities Oval Dies, American Crafts Knock-out Punch, Prima Flowers Cameo Sunshine Roses.

Comments

Sandy Trefger said…
Love how you turned the sketch for your card. So cute! An adorable bunny and I love your colors! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations
Unknown said…
Too cute! Love the bunny! I especially like the placement of the flowers lol

Thanks so much for joining us at SALS this week!
Linda W. said…
Just luvin' that bunny to pieces! He jumps right off the card - such beautiful work. Thanks for playing with us at SALS this week!