Teacher Gift ...

I'm over on the Meljen's Designs Blog today sharing something that inspires me. Truth be known, I am constantly inspired by what I see daily in Blog Land. Today's project was inspired by An Elegant Note Book that I saw on the Penny Black's Blog earlier this month.

I am always looking for creative gifts to make for my daughter Katie's teacher, and this post inspired me to create a book.


I printed the Meljen's Checkered Apple Frame that I turned into a chalkboard for the cover. It was perfect for a teacher. Fran's name was applied with Alpha White Rub-ons, and lines were added underneath with a White Gelly Roll Pen.

Here is the book opened up.



I printed a couple "Just a Note" sheets and cut them down to put inside for this picture. I will be sending the file to my husband at work to print about 20 more pages for me.

Now I only have about 7-more educational gifts to make before the school year ends!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & Recollections Black cardstock, DCWV the Mademoiselle Stack DP, Teresa Collins Bracket Covers, Martha Stewart Scoreboard, 1/4" Scoretape, Tombow Acqua Liquid Glue & Fastener Tabs, Copic Markers, JoAnn Craft Essentials White Alphabet Rub-ons, AMS Washi Tape.

Comments