Crafting for FUN ...



***********************

Good evening. After getting caught up with things around the house I decided to create a little just for FUN. I'll be sharing 2-different cards for different challenges in this post.

First up is for the From the Heart January FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge.


I used a couple of the stamps from the Cupcake Lineup stamps set for this one ~ Cupcake Curve and Fat Free Sentiment. The DP is from the Hootenanny DP from My Mind's Eye. I paired it up with some Emma's Paperie Ribbon, and Violet cardstock from Stampin' Up.

***********************

The next card combines a couple of Challenges ~ CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #90, Black & White + 1 ~ Unity {be inspired} February Challenge ~ Friday Mashup #97, Pull out those Markers.


I pulled out my Unity Dec 2012 KOTM for this one. The flower with the sentiment in the background is one stamp I will be using a lot. I then used another stamp from the KOTM for the background, and added a sentiment from Casual Fridays Calm & Gentle Stamp Set. The flowers were colored with my Copic Markers (YR21 & YR31).  I think I'll be making a set of cards like this one, but I'll use a different color contrast color.

The design for my card was inspired by the Sketch provided by Unity
that I took a little liberty with.


The color scheme was based on the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #90.

I love coloring with my Copic Markers, so I'm also going for The Friday Mashup Challenge #97.

Well that all for me tonight!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Jocelyn Olson said…
The first card is so cute! I love how you colored the cupcakes. The stamping on the second card is gorgeous--love it!
Laurie said…
Love the creamy yellow with the black and that gorgeous floral stamp. The cupcake card is so bright and fun!!
Heidi Baks said…
Love your combination of background stamp and collage stamp. And it is really dramatic how you colored just the flowers. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.
Angela Magnuson said…
Ruza! THESE are ADORABLE! I just love the whimsy cupcake card - THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating in the Unity Challenge! I HOPE YOU play along EVERY SINGLE MONTH! :)
Angie Blom said…
Beautiful cards.. Loving these, thanks for playing the Unity challenge!
Gaylynn said…
These are really pretty. Such nice yellow floral with the scalloped trim and the colorful cupcake designs.
joslyn said…
Cute! Love the banner in the background.
Tara Bourgoin said…
Beautiful colouring on those flowers! They pop right off the page. Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Friday Mashup!
Deb said…
Ruza, both cards are lovely. I love the coloring on your second card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Lynn said…
Two beautiful cards. I love the intricate stamp image on the second. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Thienly Azim said…
What fabulous cards! That cupcake one is adorable, and the flower one is gorgeous! What a neat take on that inspiration sketch! Thanks for participating in the Unity Challenge!
Jennifer said…
I just love your cupcake card! Fantastic what you've done with the icing! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!