... TE Calendar Challenge ~ December ...


Good evening!  It's time for Taylored Expressions Monthly Calendar Challenge ~ December.  This is the final Calendar for the year.  I had a great time making these calendars, and I'm sure my friend is going to love her Christmas Gift. Now to send it off in the mail. :)


I decorated this month with Leave a Lasting Impression stamp set by Taylored Expressions.  This is a lovely set, and I made some holiday cards with the set.

The calendar was layered on A Muse Studio cardstock, and The Twinery Twine was used to separate my scene from the calendar days using Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

Here is a Collage of all the Calendars I created, and uploaded ...


The calendar I used is Taylored Expressions 6 x 6 2013 Digital set.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza


Comments