Dare to be Sassy Thursday #148 ...


Good morning! I've had a pretty rough start to my week, so I'm very happy it's Thursday and I can begin this week behind me.  With that said, I have a new Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge to share with you today.  It is the last Thursday of the month so this weeks Challenge is all about Christmas, with a little twist.

DTBST Challenge #148
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month
we would like to see your Pink Christmas Project.


This lovely lady is called Sexy Santa.  She is absolutely gorgeous and I truly enjoyed coloring her.  The background was created with Queen & Co. Trendy Tape that I picked up at Archiver's specifically for this challenge.  I layered the tape in two different directions to line up the design to create the "X's" on the tag ... see I needed to have green in my design. I also made the background ovals green ... it really makes the pink pop!

Since I only used a portion of the stamp I  decided to share a picture of Sexy Santa in all her glory ...


I have to be truly honest here about the Gift Tag I created. I love how it turned out, but I really had a hard time creating a "Pink Christmas Project" to inspire you this week.  Now the projects created by the rest of the Sassy Designers are simply amazing so hop on over to the Sassy Studio Blog for all the details on how you can win some Sassy Studio Designs Stamps.

Here's to hoping that you share your Pink Christmas projects with us this week.

I am submitting this Pink Tag for the Copic Oz "It's Time to Think Pink" Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza
 

Comments

Mary G. said…
Ruza, this is fabulous!! LOVE this image and the fun way you've colored her!!!
Kate said…
Beautiful Tag. Great Coloring.
Kathy Jones said…
Fun, fabulous and totally sassy!!! Your tag is awesome and wonderful colouring!!! Thank you so much for playing the Copic Oz Challenge and helping us to raise funds for the McGrath Foundation!!!
Anonymous said…
What a fun tag!! Love the coloring and design!
Jovan said…
This tag is so BEAUTIFUL!
Ruza, this is so great! I love your coloring and the paper you used.
Robin said…
Gorgeous tag. Love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin
Unknown said…
love what you did with this one girl. Am so far behind, not even posted yet, :)