Let's Chat ...

While hanging with Katie in the basement today I had a chance to create this card for the Meljen's Designs Challenge #123 ~ Tie on a Ribbon. 

Card size: 8" x 4"

I colored the lovely Girl Talk with colors representing the Chicago Bears.  What can I say, I'm from Chicago and a Bears Fan.  The background was created with one of the sentiments from the Just Hello stamp set from Neat & Tangled, which is a new stamp company.

Here is a close-up of Girl Talk ...
Copic Markers:  E00, E31 & E21 (skin), YR04, YR07, YR09, B95, B97 & B99 (clothes), E79, E59, E57 & E35 (hair), RV29 (lips)

My card was based on the Waltzingmouse Sketch #111 even though I can't enter the challenge. Here is the sketch ...

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Neenah Solar White, A Muse Studio Navy & Bazzill cardstock, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, A Muse Studio Vanilla Silky Crush Ribbon, Dauber, Corner Round Punch, PopUp Glue Dots, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
Great color palette on this card. Love the background paper and of course your coloring is wonderful.

Shelby