Sending wishes your way ...

Not much crafting this weekend.  My nephew's H.S. Graduation Party was yesterday.  Today I get to meet my grand-niece Zoe for the first time, and I will pick the hubby up from the airport.  So looking forward to seeing him.  What a happy Sunday it will be! ;o)

Here is a card I created on Friday while Katie was at camp.
I pulled out my new Unity KOTM "Love in an instant" stamp set for the current Sketch over at Chick Challenge #34.  I paper pieced the balloons with some fun colors and I am truly looking forward to playing with these again when Katie goes to back to camp on Monday.

Here is the sketch that was provided ...

This card was made for a very special lady who was a big part of Katie's life while she was the receptionist at Laremont School.  She is going thru a rough time now and I hope this card is uplifting for her.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill Intense Yellow, No Limit DP from Heidi Swapp, scrap paper, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers B02 & B28, Fiskars Scissors, Mini & Pop Up Glue Dots, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

angie/shuggy said…
such a cute card!! thanks for playing along with the challenge!
Teresa Kline said…
so cute, luv the sweet little hot air balloons...hope you have a great day!

enjoy *~*
Shelby said…
I'm sure she will love this card...it's so sweet and very thoughtful of you.

Shelby