Sassy Sneak Peak ...

Today I get to share a Sneak Peak of one of the new images being released by Sassy Studio Designs on Saturday, May 19th.  Lindsay created several new Graduation stamps. I went with the young man called The Graduate to create cards for two of my nephews.
 
This first card is for my nephew who is graduating from High School this year, and yellow & green are the colors of his cap & gown.
The second card is for my nephew that is graduating from Jr. High, and his school colors are Black & Purple.

Isn't The Graduate a cool guy! Perfect for creating cards for the young man in your life! I really love him, and had a blast creating these cards for my nephews.

Now make sure you head over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see the Sneak Peak of the other Graduation images that the Design Team created, and remember to come back on Saturday for the Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop Release Party, and then join us for a chat Saturday night.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, Archiver's & A Muse Studio Vanilla Cardstock, Basic Manila DP from Basic Grey, Copic Markers, Want 2 Scrap Bling Border, Copic Markers, Nestabilities S4-239 Classic Scalloped Border Petites, Word Window Dies from A Muse Studio, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Mary G. said…
Great cards, Ruza!
Kate said…
Nice Cards. Love the colors.

Hugs,
kate
Both these cards are great! Just perfect for a guy's graduation.
Jovan said…
Both these cards are WONDERFUL! Congrats to our nephews!