Let's Party ...

Good evening! If you're here for the DeNami Gift Wrapping Blog Hop please scroll down.

I've finally had time to create a couple of projects for the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge #8 ~ Animals Holds our Hearts Theme.  My first project is a decorate tag for a wine bottle that I created for a gift I recently purchased.  I used the adorable Bakster Helps provided by Just Some Lines.

Here is a close-up of the adorable puppy!

I purchased one of these wine bottles full of doggie treats from Mondogi.
This is my grand-dog Winston, and this picture will appear on the Wine Bottle.
I thought this would be a really different unique holiday gift to give to my son and his wife this year. 

You still have time to submit for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #8.  Head on over to CDAC to check out all the details!

Enjoy!
Ruza

Comments