A Holiday Hello ...

I have another holiday card for the current CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #32 ~ Signed, Sealed & Delivered, which I will also be submitting to Paper Crafts December 2011 Gallery Challenge.

I made six of these cards to send to my friends.  I used Whipper Snapper's Yin & Yang which I picked up at Archiver's last week.  The coloring was done with Copic Markers, and was a bit of a challenge for me. I like how they turned out so I'll probably make a set of note cards with this image.  These mice are sooo cute!

The sentiment and candy canes are from Avocado Arts Bring on the Holiday Cheer! stamp set.  The candy canes go with the PP from Memory Boxes Yuletide 6x6 pad.

Wishing each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Enjoy!
Ruza

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
OMG this is so cute! I love this image and you colored it beautifully! HUGS