Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ...

I've had this card made for some time now, and just remembered that I didn't post it. Yikes!  Almost missed the deadline for entering this card!
I thought this Angelic Bear on the cloud from Just Some Lines would be perfect for a baby/child card. I haven't finished the inside yet since I'm not sure how I will use it.   

Challenge #6 is coming up on November 1st, and I can't wait to see what images are provided for everyone to create with.  Hop on over to CDAC to find out how you can join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Additional Products used ...
 - Paper:  Bazzill, DCWV Linen Closet, and AC Weave
 - Ink:  Copic Markers
 - Extra:  JoAnn Craft Essential Baby Adhesive Printed Ribbon
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, and Paper Studio Sticky Doos [3D squares] 

Comments

Ellis said…
Wonderful card you've made with the angel bear! =)
Hugs, Elenor