Warm Winter Wishes ...


I have several cards that I've created recently which I will be uploading today & tomorrow.

My first card is for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #121.  I've been following the MMSC Blog for some time now, and this is the first time I've created a card for one of their challenges.

While creating this card I had the Create "Cards with Foxes" challenge on my mind, and believe it's a great pairing.
I had to pull out my Lawn Fawn "Winter Fox" for these challenges!  She is the perfect size for the sketch, and I split up the sentiment for the three lines in the sketch.  I paper pieced the scarf and mug, and added a heart to the mug.  I just LOVE how this turned out and hope you agree.  I don't know if you can see but I went over the steam and her lashes with a Clear Spica Pen.

Thank you for stopping by!

Products Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Winter Fox & My Silly Valentine [heart]
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar Shite, Archiver's Christmas Green & Burgundy, and Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Mini Deck
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers E13, E33, E37 & E18 [fox], R29, RV29 & RV69 [mug], G09 & G14 [scarf], Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen & Crushed Olive, and Spica Clear Pen
 - Tools:  Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Quickie Glue Pen, Tweezers, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, ATG and Adtech Dot Glue Runner

Comments

Priscilla said…
Thank you so much for adding your talent to the MMSC line up this week. So much inspiration from your entry. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Denise @ kc242 said…
What a cute card. Love your font and cute image. What a great take on the sketch challenge at Midnight Madness.
Denise
MMDT