Just because ...

Good evening everyone!  I have another card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #3 to share with you this evening.
My card features the "Swallowtail & Sunflower" Digital Stamp provided by Just Inklined.  I loved coloring in this stamp.  I colored the Sunflower and Swallowtail separately with Faber-Castell products.  Fussy cut both of them out, then added the swallowtail with 3/16" Mini Glue Dots.  After putting my boarder together I attached the Swallowtail & Sunflower with 3/16" Mini Glue Dots and Paper Studios Sticky Doos, and then I curled the tips of the flower a little bit.  Once I added the sentiment from A Muse Studio's "Just Because" stamp set, I added some faux stitching around the boarder with a ruler and a White Gelly Roll Pen.

I think adding the faux stitching really makes the stamp stand out.

Come on over to CDAC and see all of the wonderful inspirational projects provided by the Design Team, and then join us.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other Products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, and Bazzill
 - Ink:  Faber-Castell Pitt Pastels 106, 109, 113, 188 & 193, Faber-Castell Artist Pen Big Brush Dark Naples Ochre 184, Pale Geranium Lake 121 & Black 199, and Faber-Castell Art Pen Sanguine 188
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade

Comments

Darlene said…
OH WOW ... this is just gorgeous Ruzza! LOVE the color of your sunflower and that butterfly is beautiful! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Round #3 of the Progressive Challenge at CDAC.

Darlene
CDAC Board Member
Donna Moore said…
Beeeeutiful!! Love your work!!
hugs
donna
Kim Kelley said…
Gorgeous! Yup repeating the other comments! It is just a stunning card!
Kim Kelley said…
Gorgeous! Yup repeating the other comments! It is just a stunning card!
Georgia Ehrmann said…
Definitely gorgeous! I love your creation! Thank you for joining us in the 3rd round of the CDAC Progressive challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT
Julie Ranae said…
Ruza...this card is so beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful! I really appreciate you sharing it with me : )