Celebrate ... A Masculine Card ...


The current DT's Satuday Challenge over at Designed 2 Delight is to create a Masculine Card.  Is so happens that I created a Masculine Card today using Tiffany's Sketchy Sunday {TG022}

I pulled out my new Unity Stamps ... Itty Bitty Celebrate ... that I picked up in Wisconsin last month. 


As you can see I went with a clean and simple design for this sketch.  I love how the orange sailboat just pops out at you! 

I hope my design/interpretation of the sketch inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Unity Stamps Itty Bitty IB-WP-101 Celebrate
 - Paper:  DeNami, Fancy Pants Beach Babe, and DCWV The Dots Stripes & Plaids Matstack
 - Ink:  Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Big Brush Deep Scarlet Red 219 & Cobalt Blue 143
 - Extra:  Darice Star Gems, which I colored with my Big Brushes
 - Tools:  Fiskars Scissors, ATG, 3D Foam Squares, and 1/4" Mini Pop Dots

Comments

dstandard said…
Oh adorable - love the sailboat! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!
Kim Mc said…
What a fabulous "manly" card! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday challenge at Designed2Delight/Delightful Inspiration! Can't wait to see what you do next!
Aloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT