Sassy Happy Birthday ...

The current theme for Paper Pretties Challenge PWC155 is to create a birthday card.  I recently got this adorable digistamp from Sassy Studio Designs, and new she would make a perfect birthday card for my niece who is turning 13 on July 4th.

I color this Skater Sassy with my copic markers, and fussy cut her out.  Layered her on the solid cardstock and PP with 3D Foam Squares.  The bubble is actually a cloud from the Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooter set.  I stamped the cloud onto pink scrap paper, added the sentiment, fussy cut it out, used the Tim Holtz distress tool around the edges, and attached is with the 3D Foam Squares.  Then I added the rhinestones going from the bubble to our Skater Sassy.

I had a lot of fun creating this card!

I hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Designs Skater Sassy, Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooter & Birthday Buddies
 - Paper:  DeNami Craft, DCWV Latte Matstack, Making Memories Just Chillin, Paper Studio White, and Bazzil pink scrap
 - Ink:  Printer, Mementos Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers
 - Extra:  Recollections Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Tim Holtz Distress Tool, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments