A card in Honor of Operation Write Home

Wee Memories has an awesome challenge this week in Honor of Operation Write Home.  This is such an amazing organization that supports all of our troops by providing hand made cards for them to send home to their loved ones.  Each and every card is made by amazingly talented ladies who give their heart to this organization.

I have to admit that I haven't made a lot of cards for OWH.  I found out about the organization in October and shipped off some Christmas cards.  The card I'm submitting for WM's Challenge #45 will be duplicated with the colors changed up a bit, and forwarded to OWH.  It was the perfect stamp to create a card with for the Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I used one of the FREE digi stamp provided by OWH.  This little guy is so adorable, and I really enjoyed coloring him with my copic markers.

I hope that my design provides you with some inspiration to create a card for this challenge, and also join the many amazing ladies who support the OWH.  Please go to the OWH website to find out how you can help support this awesome organization.

Comments

Unknown said…
Such a cute card. Perfect little doggy eyes, just like my puppy! Love the sentiment too, perfect for the occasion.
Regina Mangum said…
Hi Ruza, this is SO sweet. Your coloring on the puppy and his hat are just wonderful! Thanks for always leaving me such sweet comments! XOXO
This is ADORABLE! What a great image and I love the CAS look to really make it all pop! Thanks for turning me on the the Wee Memories challenge this week Ruza!
Ann Schach said…
Adorable, Ruza! Beautiful coloring on this cute little pup!
Giovana said…
Beautiful card! The image is really sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.
Tigriswillreign said…
This is so adorable!! Great colors and sentiment!
Tenia Nelson said…
What a wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!
Jenny said…
This is super darling!
Laurel Beard said…
Ruza, CONGRATS for making fab 4 over at Wee Memories for this cutie! I LOVE IT! LOVE! WOO HOO!
Hey Ruza! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)