Super Bowl XLV Artist Trading Card

I created my first ever Artist Trading Card (ATC) for the Bugaboo Challenge.  When I think trading card, I think about baseball or basketball cards.  So my card is on the small size ... it is 2" x 3".  My only question is whether the size is correct. 

I created this for Super Bowl XLV.  I used the Green Bay Packers colors.  Not much of a Green Bay fan since they knocked my Chicago Bears out of the game 2-wks ago, but I live 10-minutes from the Wisconsin border.  So here is my ATC for all of the Green Bay Packer fans out there.

Products used ...
  • Stamp:  Bugaboo Michael Sitter digi-stamp, and Lawn Fawn Harold's ABC's
  • Paper:  Green, Yellow and Craft scraps (was able to use them because of the size)
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers were used to color Michael (R00, E21 & R20 skin; C3 & B66 for pants; G00, G03 & G17 for shirt; C1, G03 & G17 for shoes; E31 & E29 for hair)
  • Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Easy Touch Scissors, Creative Memories Football Temple (very old), Adhesive and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots
Now, I didn't check what the number is for the upcoming Super Bowl.  I had my hubby research this since I didn't have my netbook with me in my craft room.  So if it's wrong I'll have to put the blame on him.

If you know the answer to my question above, please let me know.

Here’s to hoping that my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Tammy said…
This is adorable Ruza and it's colored perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!
Tammy x
Rae Anne said…
Hey Reza! I don't like the Green Bay Packers either, but they're better than the icky-nasty-gross Pittsburg Steelers. . .;) Great ATC - I love how you tied the Super Bowl into our ATC challenge, and my fellow DT member (who bleeds green & gold) will too. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's ATC challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!
Regina Mangum said…
This is just DARLING! I love your coloring and you are so clever to make this such a cute Super Bowl card! Thank you so much for always visiting me on my blog. Hope you have a good weekend. XOXO